Help! I’m a Parent: Christian Parenting in the Real World will inspire and encourage parents, grandparents, and caregivers on your journey as disciple-makers of your children. It addresses common challenges experienced by parents of children from ages 8 to 12. Curriculum materials are also available in Spanish.
These lessons are ideal for/parent/es/birth-7 use individually, as a couple, or in a group meeting in the home, church, or at a local church school. The DVD contains ten 30-minute segments hosted by Pamela and Claudio Consuegra that create a foundation for each lesson.
- Tweens: Changes and Transitions – Dr. Jiwan S. Moon
- Kindling That Spiritual Fire in Your Child – Dr. Paul & Debra Anderson
- School, Study Skills, and Homework – Dr. Elissa Kido
- Friends, Peer Pressure and Bullying – Cliff Wright & Sherri Uhrig
- Puberty and Purity – Pastor Marilyn Scott & Pastor Volodymyr Grinchenko
- Communication – Glen Milam & Gene Clapp
- Rules and Rebellion – Dr. Eric & Ann Marie Bates
- Screening Screen Time – Shawn Boonstra
- Healthy Habits – Leah Scott
- Making Memories – Dr. Carlton P. Byrd
Copyright 2016. Segments are each 30 minutes in length.